FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Winner DPC #250 "Bricks"

Author
MiPr View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Mikre Dyxum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiPr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Winner DPC #250 "Bricks"
    Posted: 02 November 2016 at 21:44
Dear Dyxumers,

I really loved the creative approach you all took in this DPC. Many many excellent shots indeed. However the one which you liked the best is ...

"printing press" by Tricky01

The two which followed the winner very closely thus getting the Honorable Mention award are:

""Mind Your Head" by mikey2000

and

"SeagullOnLamppost" by onsplekkie

I have to say that all three are really outstanding and well deserving the award.

All in all: congratulations to the winner and the HMs and thank you all for voting and participation in this DPC ...

Happy shooting,
MiPr
I'm noise-blind. And noise-about-noise-deaf too ... |   BTW, Dyxum Weekly Exhibitions don't grow on trees ...

LAbernethy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAbernethy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2016 at 22:36
Congrats to the winner and HMs too!
waldo_posth View Drop Down
Alpha Eyes group
Alpha Eyes group

Post Options Post Options   Quote waldo_posth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2016 at 17:59
Congratulations, Simon, for an excellent winner image!
My congtratulations to the HMs as well!
"Stare, pry, listen, eavesdrop. Die knowing something. You are not here long." (Walker Evans)   http://www.flickr.com/photos/waldo_posth/
bigsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2016 at 21:44
Well done Simon, a very different take on the theme, great work! Well done to the HM's too.
"The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, the second best time is today"

onsplekkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote onsplekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2016 at 10:52
Winner = Simply Great!
Very happy with your votes, THX!
"take life as it is, not as you want it to be"
maricontis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote maricontis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2016 at 10:08
that's great shots, congrats!!
Ste

Winwalloe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Winwalloe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2016 at 11:55
Congrats on the beautiful pictures!
See my webpage!
A-mount stuff, and few µ43 stuff.
Tricky01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tricky01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2016 at 20:06
Wow, I can't believe I won one! Amazing what a 90 degree twist can do to an image for a new perspective! Was a really nice set of images to be in amongst too, some really creative frames in this tough contest, not least those great HMs
A99s+VG, 16-35CZ, Sig35f1.4, 24-70CZ, 85CZ, 135CZ, Sony70-200G, Sony 70-400G II, Sigma 180 3.5 Macro, Gitzo Traveller, Flashes + PixelKings
simontregidgo.com
owenn01 View Drop Down
Alpha Eyes group
Alpha Eyes group

Post Options Post Options   Quote owenn01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2016 at 09:48
Well done, Simon - an interesting 'twist' on the theme and one that makes you spend some time looking and thinking about the shot. Really liked the 'flow' this introduces to the image as well.

Also well done to the other competitors and HM's; though Mikey's 'flying brick' was a cool interpretation as well!
My Mantra: "Comment on other's work as you would wish to have yours commented upon". Go on - it's fun!
Aavo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aavo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2016 at 10:23
Great contest and lovely winners
mikey2000 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
OoU coördinator

Post Options Post Options   Quote mikey2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2016 at 10:49
I'm pleased my quirky shot made it as a HM    Congrats to the others on some eyecatching photos too
Want to know more about
  • Jozioau? Just click!
    ABDurbs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ABDurbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2016 at 10:50
    Congrats, great work from all.
    Regards
    Allan
    A99 + VG, A77ii + VG, 70-400G, Zeiss 85mm f1.7, CZ16-80, Tamron 70-200 USD Tamron 24-70 USD, HVL-43, Minolta 8000i, Minolta 50mm f1.7
    Dyxum main page >  Forum Home > Dyxum Photographs > Dyxum Galleries > Dyxum Photo Contest Winners