FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Winner DPC #209 "Reenactment"

Author
MiPr View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Mikre Dyxum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiPr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Winner DPC #209 "Reenactment"
    Posted: 21 November 2014 at 11:31
Dear Dyxumers,

For the first time in DPCs history we had a draw between two photos. That's partially due to the fact that one of the votes was not properly formed and therefore nto counted - photo numbers listed but no points. In this situation the jury of AMAEs selected the winner which I'm pleased to introduce:

"The first hit is the hardest" by EddyH

The Honourable Mention award go to:

"Boom" by zbozic

and

"Clean up" by Obelix

Congratulations to the winner and the HMs and thank you all for voting and participation in this DPC ...

Happy shooting,
MiPr
I'm noise-blind. And noise-about-noise-deaf too ... |   BTW, Dyxum Weekly Exhibitions don't grow on trees ...

@Jetsplace View Drop Down
Alpha Eyes group
Alpha Eyes group

Post Options Post Options   Quote @Jetsplace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2014 at 14:12
Congratulations EddyH on the winning of this DPC
And great job for the Honourable Mention
Jet
Without deviation from the norm progress is not possible .. Zappa
I use google translator to help me with my English
owenn01 View Drop Down
Alpha Eyes group
Alpha Eyes group

Post Options Post Options   Quote owenn01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2014 at 15:05
A really fine set of images and the winner definitely fits the theme perfectly with a real sense of being 'in the thick of the action'.

A great capture oh the first HM (I usually flinch at that point!) and a nice touch with the second HM with not a 'modern' item in shot - very well done all!

Kind regards, Neil.
My Mantra: "Comment on other's work as you would wish to have yours commented upon". Go on - it's fun!
EddyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote EddyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2014 at 16:19
Thanks!
I will wear the Dyxum badge with honour.

And I can encourage everybody to go to this kind of events. They usually are a perfect setting to have a great time with your camera and get some really nice shots.

Eddy
2 eyes | 2 slices of silicon | a few kilos of glass | my photo blog
homeranger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote homeranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2014 at 04:08
Congratulations to everyone here. Great photos.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/skipplitt/
a7rII|a900|a7II|RX100|Sony 28-70 GM|MAF 500mm|Sony 70-200mm G|CZ135mm ZA||Sony 100mm|Tokina 11-16mm
Tricky01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tricky01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2014 at 11:40
Cracking photos here, and great winner
A99s+VG, 16-35CZ, Sig35f1.4, 24-70CZ, 85CZ, 135CZ, Sony70-200G, Sony 70-400G II, Sigma 180 3.5 Macro, Gitzo Traveller, Flashes + PixelKings
simontregidgo.com

Dyxum main page >  Forum Home > Dyxum Photographs > Dyxum Galleries > Dyxum Photo Contest Winners