FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Winner DPC #226 "Era of Dinosaurs"

Author
MiPr View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Mikre Dyxum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiPr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Winner DPC #226 "Era of Dinosaurs"
    Posted: 01 August 2015 at 08:21
Dear Dyxumers,

I'm pleased to announce the winner of the Dyxum Photo Contest #226 "Era of Dinosaurs":

"snow fantasy" by infrastellar

As usual we have also Honourable Mention awards which go to:

"It`s okay, it`s dead." by Macca

and

My kind of dinosaur.." by Bob J

Congratulations to the winner and the HMs and thank you all for voting and participation in this DPC ...

Happy shooting,
MiPr
I'm noise-blind. And noise-about-noise-deaf too ... |   BTW, Dyxum Weekly Exhibitions don't grow on trees ...

brian33 View Drop Down
Alpha Eyes group
Alpha Eyes group

Post Options Post Options   Quote brian33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2015 at 15:33
A great set of winner and HMs. I gotta say I love Bob's especially, considering one of those microcord's is currently sitting on my mantle waiting for its next roll of 120.
I detest bugs, especially spiders.
Dopol View Drop Down
Alpha Eyes group
Alpha Eyes group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dopol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2015 at 16:17
A great selection. Congratulations
I like the idea and execution of the winning shot
And fine runners up too
Be yourself, there are enough others Comment yourself there are enough interested readers
Roby72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Roby72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2015 at 10:19
Congratulations to the winner and to the HMs of course!!
I really enjoyed this contest :)
ILCE-7M2 - BATIS25F2 - SEL35F28Z - SEL55F18Z - SEL90M28G - SAL70400G
https://plus.google.com/+RobertoGardella
owenn01 View Drop Down
Alpha Eyes group
Alpha Eyes group

Post Options Post Options   Quote owenn01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2015 at 10:40
A great interpretation of the DPC theme from everyone involved here - the winner is a fantastic scene - almost other-worldly in it's look and feel. Bob - I think you need some professional help with your addiction if you don't mind me saying so...!

Well done everyone and best regards, Neil.
My Mantra: "Comment on other's work as you would wish to have yours commented upon". Go on - it's fun!
infrastellar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote infrastellar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2015 at 08:44
thanks for this, and congratulations to all participants not only for their effort :) Looking forward to get lost in the dinosaur frozen world very soon.
Infrastellar travel photo

Slovakia, Czech republic, Panama, Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, Venezuela, Philippines, Indonesia, England

Dyxum main page >  Forum Home > Dyxum Photographs > Dyxum Galleries > Dyxum Photo Contest Winners