FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Winner DPC #114 "Friends"

Author
MiPr View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Mikre Dyxum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiPr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Winner DPC #114 "Friends"
    Posted: 29 November 2010 at 11:46
Dear Dyxumers,

I have just finished counting votes and I am pleased to announce the photo which won the competition in the DPC #114 "Friends":

"Laughter in the Sun" by bigjt

This time the Honourable Mention goes to:

"Friends playing" by mortenva

Congratulations to the winner and HM and thank you all for voting and participation in this DPC.

Happy shooting,
MiPr
I'm noise-blind. And noise-about-noise-deaf too ... |   BTW, Dyxum Weekly Exhibitions don't grow on trees ...

wross View Drop Down
Emeritus group
Emeritus group

Post Options Post Options   Quote wross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2010 at 12:20
Two fine images. Extra congrats to John for winning the golden Dyxum patch.
Lazarus Long said "If it can't be expressed in figures, it's not science. It's opinion." Comments I leave are only my opinions. Feel free to disagree; your opinion is as valid as mine.
darosa View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote darosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2010 at 12:37
Congrats bigjt, well deserved!
owenn01 View Drop Down
Alpha Eyes group
Alpha Eyes group

Post Options Post Options   Quote owenn01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2010 at 12:44
Yes, Congratulations to bigjt indeed for a great interpretation of the theme of the DPC and so well executed!

Special mention also to mortenva's 'honorary mention' - a great capture and so full of expression - and to all the other participants in the competition - well done!

Kind regards, Neil.
My Mantra: "Comment on other's work as you would wish to have yours commented upon". Go on - it's fun!
bigjt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigjt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2010 at 18:13
I would like to thank everybody that voted for my picture.Having never won anything in my life before i can safely say i am a very happy man.
I will display the patch with pride.....i really dont know what else to say.

Kind regards from a very happy John
The sky Blues .. onwards and upwards !
mortenva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote mortenva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2010 at 10:52
Congratulations bigjt! Lovely shot.

And thanks everyone for voting on my picture as well. I am very proud to receive the 'honorary mention'!
Regards, Morten
My photoblog
Zenfolio

badlydrawnroy View Drop Down
Emeritus Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote badlydrawnroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2010 at 08:46
I missed this John. Well done, it is a really lovely image. Your life will never be the same now you join this 'select' group who wear the patch with pride.

Well done to mortenva, a really charming picture.

Roy
Dyxum main page >  Forum Home > Dyxum Photographs > Dyxum Galleries > Dyxum Photo Contest Winners