FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Winner DPC #122 "Time"

Page  12>
Author
MiPr View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Mikre Dyxum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiPr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Winner DPC #122 "Time"
    Posted: 25 March 2011 at 07:29
Dear Dyxumers,

A bit quicker than usual I managed to finish vote counting and I am pleased to announce the photo which won the competition this time

"Generations" by MiPr

... ekhem ... now ... it seems I will have to send the Dyxum Golden Patch to myself

As usual we have also Honourable Mention awards which go to following excellent photographs:

"Final time" by puh

and

"2 vs 2" by Zappa

Congratulations to the HMs and thank you all for voting and participation in this DPC ...

Happy shooting,
MiPr
I'm noise-blind. And noise-about-noise-deaf too ... |   BTW, Dyxum Weekly Exhibitions don't grow on trees ...

jamesmd View Drop Down
Emeritus group
Emeritus group

Post Options Post Options   Quote jamesmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2011 at 08:40
Congrats !! great shot that is
what ever you do, have fun. thats what it's all about
and move , move you body move your mind , move your point of view, suddenly everything changes ...
pegelli View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Dyxum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote pegelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:43
Well done MiPr, a great photo and a very original way to depict the passing of "time".
Mind the bandwidth of others, don't link pictures larger then 1024 wide or 960 pix high, see here
KoBra64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote KoBra64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:50
Congratulations!
napo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote napo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:57
Mipr, puh, Zapa congrats!! THis competition has some Top winners. MiPr your photo surely deserves Golden Dyxum Patch!!

Edited by napo - 25 March 2011 at 11:57
Love the whole Tree - not just one branch

My Link
bonneville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bonneville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2011 at 14:15
Originally posted by pegelli pegelli wrote:

Well done MiPr, a great photo and a very original way to depict the passing of "time".

+1

Brian
>>> AsYouWere! <<<

evangelos k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote evangelos k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2011 at 20:28
Congratulations and Well deserved!
α850 / α77 / NEX-6

flickr

owenn01 View Drop Down
Alpha Eyes group
Alpha Eyes group

Post Options Post Options   Quote owenn01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2011 at 20:42
MiPr,

A great image and a well thought out interpretation of the theme; nice to also see the family resemblance as well!

Special mention also to puh and Zapa for contributing imaginative and considered images for this DPC. Finally - well done to all that competed!

Kind regards, Neil.
My Mantra: "Comment on other's work as you would wish to have yours commented upon". Go on - it's fun!
dca1213 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote dca1213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2011 at 20:58
Dennis
Swede66 View Drop Down
Knowledgebase Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Quote Swede66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2011 at 21:05
Grat shot MiPr and well deserved, congrats
website - a99m2 - a99 - a77M2 - a77 - a700 - RX100M3 - KM7D
svjetlana View Drop Down
Alpha Eyes group
Alpha Eyes group

Post Options Post Options   Quote svjetlana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2011 at 03:58
Congratulation to all three, all beautiful pictures and well portrayed concept of time.
Kindness and compassion
maewpa View Drop Down
Alpha Eyes group
Alpha Eyes group

Post Options Post Options   Quote maewpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2011 at 06:03
Oops... saves on postage! Is it your first patch?

Congratulations - fantastic idea.
Paul aka maewpa
vinayn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote vinayn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2011 at 06:12
Congrats. nice representation of time
MiPr View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Mikre Dyxum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiPr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2011 at 07:28
Thank you all very much indeed.

@maewpa - it's my second patch. The first one I got for the "Multiexposure" DPC - I won by a whisker with others
I'm noise-blind. And noise-about-noise-deaf too ... |   BTW, Dyxum Weekly Exhibitions don't grow on trees ...
Dyxum main page >  Forum Home > Dyxum Photographs > Dyxum Galleries > Dyxum Photo Contest Winners Page  12>