Welcome to Dyxum
Dyxum.com is a website which provides the opportunity to share still digital and film images and the experiences of Alpha system users.
Our most valuable asset is an active forum community where photographers can learn and share their knowledge, images and experiences.
What makes dyxum unique, is a lens database with information about most lenses ever released for alpha system film and digital cameras.
If you would like to see a range of the best work our members produce, we would recommend starting with our Dyxum Photo Contest Hall of Fame.
- Dyxum Exhibition #358
- Dyxum Exhibition #357
- Dyxum Exhibition #356
- tafata wins DPC #194 'Disassembled'
- Voting started for DPC #196 'Hot'
- Dyxum Exhibition #355
- New Article Published: Long exposure star trails guide
- New DPC announced -- #198 'Eyecatcher'
- April is coming... Signup for April Foolishness!
- Dyxum Exhibition #354
Last 10 forum topics
- Is SSM supposed to be this loud? A-mount lenses
- April Foolishness 2014 Outtakes Dyxum Challenges
- April Foolishness 2014 Day 24 Dyxum Challenges
- Why I'm going to wait (A77ii) A-mount APS-C
- Zeiss 16-35 vs ?? A-mount lenses
- Birds (70) Themed Views
- 75-300 is there really a difference? A-mount lenses
- Sony ZA 50 F1.4 vs Minolta 50 F1.7 Lens Talk
- New A900 user. Any tips? :) A-mount full frame
- Reptiles or Lizards (3) Themed Views
Last lens reviews
- Sigma 50-150 F2.8 II APO EX DC HSM Apr 24
- Minolta AF 50 F1.7 Apr 24
- Sony Carl Zeiss Planar T* 50 F1.4 ZA SSM Apr 23
- Sigma 35 F1.4 DG HSM Art Apr 23
- Tokina 19-35 F3.5-4.5 Apr 23
- Minolta AF 28-100 F3.5-5.6 D Apr 22
- Tamron AF 28-200 F3.8-5.6 Aspherical Apr 22
- Minolta AF 50 F1.7 Apr 19
- Sony 135 F2.8 T4.5 STF Apr 19
- Sony DT 18-135 F3.5-5.6 SAM Apr 19