Welcome to Dyxum
Dyxum.com is a website which provides the opportunity to share still digital and film images and the experiences of Alpha system users.
Our most valuable asset is an active forum community where photographers can learn and share their knowledge, images and experiences.
What makes dyxum unique, is a lens database with information about most lenses ever released for alpha system film and digital cameras.
If you would like to see a range of the best work our members produce, we would recommend starting with our Dyxum Photo Contest Hall of Fame.
- Sharpeye wins DPC #215 'The Best Of 2014'
- Dyxum Exhibition #403
- New DPC opened - #220 'High Key'
- DPC #217 Plants vs Concrete voting open
- Dyxum Exhibition #402
- Dyxum Exhibition #401
- DPC #219 "Sleeping" opened
- Dyxum Exhibition #400
- Darosa wins DPC #214 'Abstract Architecture'
- kapuschinsky wins DPC #213 'Facial Expressions'
Last 10 forum topics
- A77II delete folders via pc A-mount APS-C
- Wishes for NEX-7 replacement E-mount APS-C
- The 2015 Day Prime Challenge Dyxum Challenges
- DM: Utrecht February 22, 2015 Themed Views
- Falconry: The Sport of Kings Open Views
- Prices and Pre-Orders for new FE lenses E-mount lenses
- a6000 - older stereo microphone? E-mount APS-C
- Yongnuo Triggers and Flash Lighting
- flying weasel Open Talk
- Viewing Dyxum.com on iPad problem. About Dyxum.com
Last lens reviews
- Minolta AF 600 F4 APO G HS Mar 3
- Sony 85 F2.8 SAM Mar 2
- Minolta AF 600 F4 APO G HS Mar 1
- Minolta AF 80-200 F2.8 HS APO G Feb 26
- Sony Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* FE 55 F1.8 ZA Feb 26
- Minolta AF 50 F3.5 Macro Feb 26
- Minolta AF 50 F3.5 Macro Feb 24
- Minolta AF 28-135 F4-4.5 Feb 23
- Minolta AF 300 F4 HS APO G Feb 19
- Tamron 28-200 3.8-5.6 LD Asphereicxal IF Super Feb 18