FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

my first result with A7r

Page  <12345 7>
Author
jamesmd View Drop Down
Emeritus group
Emeritus group

Joined: 16 March 2010
Country: Spain
Location: Madrid
Status: Offline
Posts: 7171
Post Options Post Options   Quote jamesmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2013 at 08:33



1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,6 ,7, 8, 9, 10

1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,6 ,7, 8, 9, 10

1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,6 ,7, 8, 9, 10

please delete this thread




1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,6 ,7, 8, 9, 10

1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,6 ,7, 8, 9, 10

1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,6 ,7, 8, 9, 10
what ever you do, have fun. thats what it's all about
and move , move you body move your mind , move your point of view, suddenly everything changes ...
 



Back to Top
brian33 View Drop Down
Alpha Eyes group
Alpha Eyes group

Joined: 21 October 2008
Location: France
Status: Offline
Posts: 7199
Post Options Post Options   Quote brian33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2013 at 08:27
Originally posted by Blacktip Blacktip wrote:

Oh rubbish, this camera will be nicely available around bonus time...
must pay of the house, wife would kill me
must pay of the house, wife would have me in the dog house
must pay of the house, wife's birthday at the same time... opportunity :)

Nice set, I'd love to hear your verdict after the 3 days, also on the a-mount adapter.


Get her the camera for her birthday!
I detest bugs, especially spiders.
Back to Top
coyote1086 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member

Joined: 01 November 2007
Country: Canada
Location: Vancouver
Status: Offline
Posts: 2166
Post Options Post Options   Quote coyote1086 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2013 at 04:30
Amazing
Back to Top
jfirneno View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member

Joined: 31 December 2009
Country: United States
Location: CT
Status: Offline
Posts: 417
Post Options Post Options   Quote jfirneno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2013 at 03:21
Gustav:
Thanks very much for your help in evaluating the new A7R camera and FE lenses. It's always a pleasure to see a craftsman exhibit his skills. That sensor and lens combination (35mm) looks fantastic. I'm more interested in the A7 because of the AF speed and low light advantage of the 24 mp sensor but you have produced some stunningly sharp images, bravo!

Regards,
John
Back to Top
Rashkae View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member

Joined: 15 October 2007
Status: Offline
Posts: 240
Post Options Post Options   Quote Rashkae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2013 at 03:15
I would LOVE to see the Zeiss 135 1.8 on this beast.
Back to Top
wolfy View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member

Joined: 06 June 2008
Country: Australia
Location: Wollongong
Status: Offline
Posts: 1567
Post Options Post Options   Quote wolfy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2013 at 01:28
Thanks again for showing us your test results, definitely very sharp.

Very tempting, but I might just wait a little longer for the mirrorless a-mount stuff to come.
---

7, 9, 7D, A100, A700, A900. M20/2.8, Arax35/2.8T&S, M50/1.4, CZ85/1.4, Sig105/2.8macro, Ta17-50/2.8, CZ24-70/2.8, CZ135/1.8, M80-200/2.8HSG, M300/2.8APOG, M600/4HSG. 5600HSD, MFC1000+2400+1200.
 



Back to Top
BackToSlr View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member

Joined: 26 October 2006
Country: United States
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Posts: 836
Post Options Post Options   Quote BackToSlr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2013 at 00:45
Originally posted by ijsvogel ijsvogel wrote:

Originally posted by BackToSlr BackToSlr wrote:

Originally posted by ijsvogel ijsvogel wrote:


Its the "old" version, so the GI
I think is is so sharp because the A7r have no AA-filter, that increased the sharpness.
what i think its also the 36MP, and no translucent mirror, but that i dont now for sure. I'm not technical

Greetings
Gustav


Gustav,

I thought you borrowed LA-EA4 (which has translucent mirror), am I wrong?

Thanks for the images!

Cheers,

N


Yes sony give me the A7R together with the new e-mounth 35mm 2.8 CZ, and the LA-EA4, till this monday, with only the 35mm you can do much, thas why i also ask the adapter, than i can try A-mount lenses, like ther 24-70CZ, 70-200 GI, and the 50mm 1.4 CZ
Greetings


Cool. That means the sharpness is due to lack of AA filter and translucent mirror doesn't kill it . I am looking to get A7R, but was not sure if I should get LA-EA3 or LA-EA4...

Would love to see more A mount lenses.

Thanks,

N
Sony + Minolta + NEX stuff...
Back to Top
ijsvogel View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Knowledgebase Contributor

Joined: 14 September 2008
Country: Netherlands
Location: netherlands
Status: Offline
Posts: 1915
Post Options Post Options   Quote ijsvogel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2013 at 00:12
Originally posted by jk_wang jk_wang wrote:

ijsvogel ,

How to view your pictures of A7r?

jk_wang


Jk-wang, i view the picture's in lightroom, because i now lightroom cannot read RAW-files, i shoot also in JPEG

Gustav
my picture`s

www.gkiburg.nl A77 A99 SAL70-400 GII SAL300mm 2.8 SSM-G   SAL500mm F4 SSM-G SAL70-400 SSM-G
http://yourshot.nationalgeographic.com/profile/109172/
Back to Top
ijsvogel View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Knowledgebase Contributor

Joined: 14 September 2008
Country: Netherlands
Location: netherlands
Status: Offline
Posts: 1915
Post Options Post Options   Quote ijsvogel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2013 at 00:07
Originally posted by BackToSlr BackToSlr wrote:

Originally posted by ijsvogel ijsvogel wrote:


Its the "old" version, so the GI
I think is is so sharp because the A7r have no AA-filter, that increased the sharpness.
what i think its also the 36MP, and no translucent mirror, but that i dont now for sure. I'm not technical

Greetings
Gustav


Gustav,

I thought you borrowed LA-EA4 (which has translucent mirror), am I wrong?

Thanks for the images!

Cheers,

N


Yes sony give me the A7R together with the new e-mounth 35mm 2.8 CZ, and the LA-EA4, till this monday, with only the 35mm you cant do much, thas why i also ask the adapter, than i can try A-mount lenses, like ther 24-70CZ, 70-200 GI, and the 50mm 1.4 CZ
Greetings

Edited by ijsvogel - 24 October 2013 at 05:55
my picture`s

www.gkiburg.nl A77 A99 SAL70-400 GII SAL300mm 2.8 SSM-G   SAL500mm F4 SSM-G SAL70-400 SSM-G
http://yourshot.nationalgeographic.com/profile/109172/
Back to Top
touareg View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member

Joined: 12 December 2009
Country: Canada
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Posts: 227
Post Options Post Options   Quote touareg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 23:56
Well done again Gustav !
I'm gonna have to buy a new body again, the sharpness on this thing is just insane.

As a matter of fact I just saw questioning the PP of those shots on another rumor forum...

If you have a chance to pull out some macro shots, that would be great.

Thanks !

Chris
A7R-S-A77MkII-99-Nex7 A lot of lenses - Minolta 35mm
touareg.smugmug.com
Back to Top
BackToSlr View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member

Joined: 26 October 2006
Country: United States
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Posts: 836
Post Options Post Options   Quote BackToSlr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 23:55
Originally posted by ijsvogel ijsvogel wrote:


Its the "old" version, so the GI
I think is is so sharp because the A7r have no AA-filter, that increased the sharpness.
what i think its also the 36MP, and no translucent mirror, but that i dont now for sure. I'm not technical

Greetings
Gustav


Gustav,

I thought you borrowed LA-EA4 (which has translucent mirror), am I wrong?

Thanks for the images!

Cheers,

N
Sony + Minolta + NEX stuff...
Back to Top
ijsvogel View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Knowledgebase Contributor

Joined: 14 September 2008
Country: Netherlands
Location: netherlands
Status: Offline
Posts: 1915
Post Options Post Options   Quote ijsvogel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 23:40
Originally posted by Kucus Kucus wrote:

Hi Gustav,
thanks for shots.
I have one question about 70-200. Is it old one or is it new 70-200 GII? Because i dont understand that sharpness...


Hi kucus
Its the "old" version, so the GI
I think is is so sharp because the A7r have no AA-filter, that increased the sharpness.
what i think its also the 36MP, and no translucent mirror, but that i dont now for sure. I'm not technical

Greetings
Gustav
my picture`s

www.gkiburg.nl A77 A99 SAL70-400 GII SAL300mm 2.8 SSM-G   SAL500mm F4 SSM-G SAL70-400 SSM-G
http://yourshot.nationalgeographic.com/profile/109172/
Back to Top
jk_wang View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: 23 October 2013
Country: United States
Location: ABQ, NM
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Post Options Post Options   Quote jk_wang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 23:39
ijsvogel ,

How to view your pictures of A7r?

jk_wang
Back to Top
Kucus View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: 23 October 2013
Country: Czech Republic
Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Post Options Post Options   Quote Kucus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 22:53
Hi Gustav,
thanks for shots.
I have one question about 70-200. Is it old one or is it new 70-200 GII? Because i dont understand that sharpness...
Back to Top
Dyxum main page >  Forum Home > Equipment forums > Camera Talk > E-mount full frame Page  <12345 7>

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.094 seconds.

Monitor calibration strip

Dyxum.com - Home of the alpha system photographer

In memory of Cameron Hill - brettania

Feel free to contact us if needed.