FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fujifilm in Europe

Author
Dinostrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dinostrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fujifilm in Europe
    Posted: 03 October 2008 at 12:05
This may be of some interest to those who use fuji film in the rest of Europe :-

Online film shop now ships to European Union
The newly launched Fujifilm Professional online film shop now ships orders to all countries within the European Union. Online film sales will open-up to the rest of the world soon.

The new venture - www.fujilab.co.uk - has been set-up to satisfy the demand from photographers who are finding it difficult to source their favoured type of film locally. The web shop carries the full range of Fujifilm's professional films, all with long expiry dates. For further information go to www.fujilab.co.uk or call the order hotline on 0844 553 2316.

I shot some film yesterday. I was told last night that film was dead so today I shot some more.

vitor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote vitor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 19:53
Thanks for the heads up, the delivery it's expensive for what I need. Will keep buying from local supplier until they quite selling film, then I will resort to this.
Conny1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Conny1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2008 at 11:12
Dinostrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dinostrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2008 at 12:04
I use 7dayshop.com who are very competitive pricewise if you buy quite large volumes to spread the fixed postage costs but unfortunately they only supply to the UK at present.
I shot some film yesterday. I was told last night that film was dead so today I shot some more.
Dyxum main page >  Forum Home > Equipment forums > Camera Talk > Film cameras