Welcome to Dyxum
Dyxum.com is a website which provides the opportunity to share still digital and film images and the experiences of Alpha system users.
Our most valuable asset is an active forum community where photographers can learn and share their knowledge, images and experiences.
What makes dyxum unique, is a lens database with information about most lenses ever released for alpha system film and digital cameras.
If you would like to see a range of the best work our members produce, we would recommend starting with our Dyxum Photo Contest Hall of Fame.
Last 10 forum topics
- Shorter macro lens with internal focus? E-mount lenses
- restoring old ektochrome slides Digital Darkroom
- Sony announcement today E-mount full frame
- Upgrading a55 E-mount APS-C
- Day Prime 2021 Challenges
- T is for... Themed Views
- C is for... Themed Views
- G is for... Themed Views
- S is for... Themed Views
- H is for... Themed Views
Last lens reviews
- Sigma 70-210 APO F2.8 (new) Jan 25
- Minolta AF 24-105 F3.5-4.5 D Jan 23
- Sony Carl Zeiss 135 F1.8 ZA Sonnar T* Jan 21
- Sony FE 12-24 F4 G Jan 17
- Sigma 400 F5.6 APO telemacro Jan 12
- Sony FE 28 F2 Jan 3
- Minolta AF 35 F2 RS Dec 31
- Minolta AF 50 F1.4 RS Dec 30
- Samyang 35 F1.8 AF FE Dec 25
- Minolta AF 35-105 F3.5-4.5 Dec 23