Sony FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS
|latest firmware:||03 (05/2017)|
|firmware download:||WIN | MAC|
|AF Drive:||In Lens (SSM)|
|angle of view:||34° - 12°30'|
|min. focus distance(mm):||1000|
|filter rotate focusing:||No|
|filter rotate zooming:||No|
|max. magnification:||0.13x (1/7.7)|
|standard accessories:||Front and rear cap, hood, case|
|features:||AF/MF switch, panning modes|
|user review ratings|
to add your review you need to login
web reviews and tests
Search Ebay for
FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS
- Cutting edge optical technologies, including Nano AR Coating and Super ED and ED glass elements, combine to deliver performance befitting the G Lens label with a constant F4 maximum aperture.
- Compact and lightweight for enhanced handling and portability.
- Focus hold button, focus range limiter, and panning mode switch give intermediate and advanced shooters extra control.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization.
- Removable tripod mount, dust and moisture resistant design.
This compact, lightweight telephoto zoom lens is ideal for full-frame E-mount bodies, delivering superb G Lens image quality throughout the zoom range. AA (advanced aspherical) elements, Super ED and ED glass elements, the Sony Nano AR Coating, and a 9-blade circular aperture add up to refined rendering with smooth bokeh where desired. Maximum aperture is a constant F4, and the physical length of the lens does not change when zooming or focusing. Dual linear motors ensure fast, precise focusing. Focus hold, range limiter and other controls are located on the barrel for easy access. Optical SteadyShot image stabilization is built in.