Venus Optics Laowa 60mm F2.8 2X Ultra-Macro
|makernote ID:||data needed|
|Also branded as:||Oshiro|
|D type lens:||Yes|
|AF Drive:||Manual focus only|
|AF-D (a99 only):||No|
|angle of view:||40|
|min. focus distance(mm):||60|
|filter rotate focusing:||No|
|max. magnification:||2x (1/0.5)|
|standard accessories:||Front and rear lens caps, Nylon Lens Pouch, 62mm UV Filter|
|features:||Magnification Range: 2.0x to 0.1x|
|user review ratings|
to add your review you need to login
web reviews and tests
Search Ebay for
Laowa 60mm F2.8 2X Ultra-Macro
- Magnification range from 0.1x to 2x. Easily alter the magnification ratio without installing any extension tube or teleconverter. Ideally suited for rapidly changing macro photography scenarios.
- Wide magnification range also makes it extremely useful for shooting macro objects (e.g. insects) with different sizes.
- Designed also for normal shooting purposes with a 60mm focal length. An all-in-one solution for normal portrait shooting as well as ultra-macro photography.
- Houses with 9 elements in 7 groups patented optical structure to provide great deal of image clarity and color renderness.
- The optical system consists of 2 major moving lenses groups in order to minimize the barrel distortion.
- 14 pieces of aperture blades form a close-to-circular aperture, capable of creating creamy shallow depth of view.
- The enclosure of the lens is made of metal to strengthen its durability.
- A complimentary lens pouch and filter are included in the package.
- Canon EF, Nikon F, Sony Alpha and Pentax K mount are available