Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC
|D type lens:||Yes|
|SLT compatible:||Read this!|
|AF Drive:||In Body|
|focus design:||internal focusing system|
|AF-D (a99 only):||No|
|angle of view:||102.4 - 63.8|
|min. focus distance(mm):||240|
|filter rotate focusing:||No|
|filter rotate zooming:||No|
|max. magnification:||0.15x (1/6.7)|
|standard accessories:||caps, Hood, case|
dyxum noteA-mount version is without HSM
|user review ratings|
to add your review you need to login
web reviews and tests
Search Ebay for
10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC
The Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce the launch of the new 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM lens.
The super wide-angle capability of the 10-20mm zoom makes it a very powerful tool for both indoor and landscape photography. It is specifically designed to optimise results with digital SLR cameras encorporating APS-C size image sensors.
The wide angle of view (102.4°at 10mm) with broader perspective, offers the photographer greater freedom of expression.
Three SLD glass elements are employed for effective compensation of colour aberration, a common problem with super-wide angle lenses. One molded glass element and two hybrid aspherical lenses, offer excellent correction for distortion, as well as all types of aberration.
This lens is equipped with an inner focusing system and HSM design providing quiet, high speed autofocus while offering full time manual focusing. It has a minimum focusing distance of 24cm (9.4”) at all focal lengths. The non-rotating lens barrel is eminently suitable for the petal shaped lens hood (included) and circular polarizing filters.
- Super wide-angle zoom lens designed exclusively for digital SLR cameras
- Compact and lightweight ultra wide-angle zoom lens
- Covering an extensive angle of view of 102.4° to 63.8°
- Three Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements and thee aspherical lenses produce top quality optical performance by controlling aberrations
- Inner focusing system ensures the length of the lens remains unchanged whilst focusing
- HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) system complete with full time manual focus override
- Minimum focusing distance of 24cm (9.4”) at all focal lengths.