Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 EX DG Macro A-mount lens review by Lanza
|Lanza#6412 date: Nov-19-2009|
flare control: 4
|ownership:||I own this lens|
|price paid:||+/-475€ (?) new|
|positive:||- Low price|
- Well controlled flare
- Good at f/5.6
- Quick and accurate AF
- Good on APS-C sensor
|negative:||- the Full Frame Sony 25MP sensor is pitiless with this lens...|
- colors warm, perhaps a little bit yellowish...
- "bubble and squeak" in the corners at 24mm (on 25mp sensor)
- Distortion at 24 and 70mm (on 25mp sensor).
- Chromatic aberration at 24mm and any aperture in the corners (on 25mp sensor).
- perpexled about the built...
|comment:||Cheap... Interesting lens if you're working in unsafe place with an A 850 or 900 camera. You can lose it or break it. Or being robbed. You will not cry ! I use it for quick reporting only. I can't wait for the Sony Zeiss 24-70 f/2.8! All the defaulfts (except the colors) of this lens are not visible on APS-C sensors.|