Sony FE 20MM F1.8 G E-mount lens reviews

price paid:11990 SEK
positive:Image quality, sharpness.
Aperture ring.
Filter thread.
Feels much smaller than the Sony FE 24mm.
negative:None, well maybe it´s handling of direct sun in the picture.
comment:I had the Sony FE 24mm but when this 20mm lens was released I decided to change. Luckily I saw an ad of a Sony FE 135 F1.8 for sale or swap to 24mm. After that I sold my Sony FE 70 -200mm F4 and put a preorder of the new 20mm.

When it arrived first notice was that it looked considerably smaller than the 24mm dispite the 20 lens is only a few millimeters smaller. Apart from that handing is much the same with all buttons and controls on the same place.

I love the aperture ring and always use that instead of the camera control. As I have more lenses with aperture ring than without I have set my a7Rii to have AF on C3 and AF/MF center button for thumb, front control wheel for EV compensation and back control wheel for aperture when using lenses without aperture ring.

I really appreciate the flat front and filter thread for using ordinary round and square filters.

The only negative I have found so far it the ghosting and flair when the sun is directly in the picture.